What types of applications, software and hardware are needed to successfully host virtual events?
Once you’ve settled on the best conferencing or streaming platform to suit your needs, there are many other applications and services that can be useful for hosting virtual events successfully. Consider adding any of the following tools to your virtual event programs to increase attendance, audience engagement
- Social Media and Networking: Promote your virtual event and connect with attendees before, during, and after the event. Engaging with conversations on social media can also help you to generate timely and relevant content for your audience.
- Collaboration and Productivity: You and your team need to work together effectively, regardless of your location.
- Presentation Tools: If you’re presenting with slides or visual aids (as you probably should be) as part of your virtual event, you’ll want the best tools to help you deliver your content effectively and generate visual engagement. Playing pre-recorded video content is another way to keep things moving and on message.
- Feedback and Analytics: Gather reactions from attendees and measure the success of your virtual event.
- Ticketing and Registration: Selling access generates revenue and requiring RSVP offers insight into who will be attending your event.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): You’re generating a lot of data. You’re going to need to store and access it and spreadsheets can only get you so far..
- Audio, Video and Lighting Technology: Professional software and equipment and a savvy operator can greatly improve event satisfaction.
We understand that no one provider is going to check off all of these boxes for us and that managing multiple applications in your programs presents the risk of errors and missed opportunities. It also takes considerable time and effort to learn and implement new technologies.
At EventSpace, we’re dedicated to helping you to manage these various tools and simplify your workflows. We’re using automation to make your work as a virtual event organizer more fluid and accurate; saving you time and money in the process.